Toddlers and Preschoolers bring a whole new level of independence and energy to a family.
Everything is exciting and new.
That bug. Those cookies. Anything deemed "off limits".
Everything is a battle.
Bathtime. Finding the "right" shoes. Snapping the car seat buckle.
And everything... anything can trigger the World's largest meltdown.
(No wonder you're tired!)
Thankfully, Relief is in sight.
You can actually enjoy these years, instead of wishing them away.
You can learn to discipline your child without spanking or using time out.
And, best of all, you can build a strong relationship that will last well beyond this stage.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Identify and address the things that stand in the way of becoming the parent you want to be (no added guilt here!)
- Learn specific strategies to manage those challenging behaviors like tantrums, separation anxiety, sharing, calming down and more!
- Join a private Facebook group for additional support, encouragement, and accountability.
- Complete a simple workbook to help you stay organized and on track with what you learn along the way!
I barely have time to go to the bathroom alone, can I really do this?
This course is written for busy parents like you! It's self-paced and you have lifetime access to the materials.
The lessons and videos are compact but packed with information, strategies, and techniques that you can use right away.
Read a lesson or watch a video on your own schedule. Then, pull out the workbook later, giving yourself a few minutes to process the information and apply it to your specific situation.
Even if your computer is covered with tiny Nutella fingerprints and you have to fill in the workbook with a blue crayon.
You can do this.
Confident, Respectful Parenting: One lesson at a time. One video at a time. One moment at a time.
I am Nicole Schwarz, imperfect mom to 3 girls (including a toddler!), Parent Coach, and Child & Family Therapist. I am passionate about helping caregivers use positive, respectful strategies with their kids.
Parenting toddlers and preschoolers can be an overwhelming and exhausting task. Thankfully, you do not need to resort to punishments and spanking to raise a happy, content child. With my experience as a family therapist and my role as a parent coach, my goal is to help you set a strong, respectful foundation. Learning how to manage your own emotions first, then implement effective, positive parenting strategies with your kids.
I believe you can enjoy the toddler and preschool years! And I'm excited to support you on this journey.
How you look at your child and your circumstances matter, use this guide to become curious about your child's behavior.
Uncover things that lead you to feel overwhelmed, stressed, or upset, and learn how to manage them well.
Stop being held hostage by negative self-talk. Learn how this impacts your parenting, and how to create true, positive statements instead.
Your words make a difference. Practice using empathetic responses that work, even in tricky parenting situations.
Get back to the basics by learning some simple and effective go-to parenting strategies.
Explore ways to strengthen your connection, discipline without punishment, learn what's normal for this stage of development, and prepare for the next stage.
What to do when.
Pick the topics that apply to your child!
Each lesson includes a video and specific suggestions for managing challenging situations like...
- Sharing and Playdates
- Pushing Boundaries
- Difficulty Calming Down
- Separation Anxiety
- Not listening
- And more!
Join the course today!
- 12 written lessons and a corresponding workbook (PDF), plus 4 bonus videos!
- 10 Specific "What to do when..." lessons, each containing a written lesson and a video.
- Access to a Private Facebook group for accountability, support, and encouragement.
- Lifetime access to course materials.
- BONUS! Receive 20% off a one-on-one Online Parent Coaching session with Nicole Schwarz