You're tired of the backtalk.
The constant arguing.
You've tried yelling, bribing, and giving in to their demands.
It's time for something new.
The Communication for Imperfect Families e-Course will help you create an atmosphere of respect and love in your home.
No one likes arguing all the time.
What if you could:
- Break the yelling cycle. Get your kids to listen without raising your voice.
- Lose the panic button. Set boundaries with cool, calm confidence, even if your kids disagree or have a tantrum.
- Stop the drama. Listen well so you can get to the root of the problem and avoid an argument!
- Make it personal. Gain skills and strategies to respond without a script -- using your own words and doing it your own way!
Are you ready to have a family that communicates with respect?
- Create a plan to interact in a calm, respectful way (even if that seems impossible right now).
- Build, repair, or strengthen the relationship with your kids.
- Overcome your uncertainty about positive parenting strategies and parent with confidence!
I am Nicole Schwarz, imperfect mom to 3 girls, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, and Parent Coach. I've been helping parents use positive, respectful strategies with their kids for the past 15 years.
Communication is the number one complaint I hear from families. And while every family's story is a little different, they all have one thing in common - something has to change. With my background as a child & family therapist and my role as a parent coach, my goal is to help you look at communication in a different light, to tackle these communication challenges with new skills and strategies that build stronger relationships with your kids.
I believe that positive, respectful communication is possible for every family, and I am excited to support you on this journey.
What this course covers:
Learn the foundation for healthy communication, challenge some of your own unhealthy communication patterns, and create a vision for the communication you want to see in your family.
Building a strong relationship with your kids is critical to changing the communication in your home. Learn what connection looks like, why it's important, and how to make it work with your busy life!
Ready to stop the yelling and arguing? Calm brains make good decisions. You'll explore situations that make you feel upset, learn ways to stay calm and address these triggers.
Let's put an end to interrupting, whining and begging! Learn about some common listening roadblocks and how to keep these from impacting the communication in your home!
Seeing things from the other person's perspective is a powerful communication tool. Explore this often misunderstood strategy, and see how it can dramatically reduce the meltdowns, backtalk, and conflict with your kids.
Address those nagging complaints about chores, following directions, and getting along with siblings using positive discipline instead of punishment.
Putting it All Together:
Of course, it's easy to fall back into negative patterns of communication from time to time. Learn how to pull all of the previous lessons together to get you and your family back on track!
Each lesson includes a video that digs a little deeper into the topic, plus additional activities and resources to enhance your learning.
Join the course today
- 7 easy-to-read lessons, laying the foundation for respectful communication in your home
- 7 videos, covering common questions or challenges related to the lesson
- 7 additional exercises to help you put the material into practice in your home
- Lifetime access to the material!
- A private community (not on Facebook!) to discuss course material and find support from other parents
- BONUS! Receive 20% off a one-on-one Online Parent Coaching session with Nicole Schwarz
Frequently Asked Questions
The information in this course, including the videos, additional resources, and Facebook group content, is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for treatment by a mental health professional and is not to be considered mental health advice.